Public service announcement letting you know that H&M released its first Studio collection for men this season. That means from now and on you can get your hands on even more well-thought and thorough fashion-forward pieces from the high street fashion pusher. And not that its necessarily co-related but on Friday June 3rd the main H&M store in Copenhagen that has been under refurbishment for so long is finally re-opening officially. Here are the cold facts:
– OPENING: 12.00-20.00.
– SPECIAL OFFERS THROUGHOUT THE DAY (LIKE YOU CARE)
– VOUCHERS OF 100,- FOR THE FIRST EAGER 200 CUSTOMERS
– GOODIE BAGS FOR THOSE THAT ACTUALLY BUY STUFF IN THE STORE
– EMBROIDERY MACHINE THAT’LL MAKE YOUR INITIALS LOOK FLY ON ANY TEXTILE
So why am I telling you this? ’cause me & them hooked up in order for 3 of you to get your hands on an exclusive voucher of DKK 500 for use in the store on opening day! I’ve got three of these vouchers and its an really easy win. Follow:
2. Tag a friend or more whom you like to share this awesome giveaway with
3. Whoever comments, tags or random names I like the most on any or both medias by Friday morning wins – easy!